It was raining all morning at our house, so our plans of eating pizza in the park didn't sound so fun. When I went to pick up our friends from the ferry, it was like we went to a different climate...no rain, even a few sun breaks! We ended up going back to our house anyway since Brad's back was hurting.
Here's John commiserating with Brad.
At the theatre, we thought we were going to get a private screening! We were the only ones there until about five minutes before the movie started.
Ben and Annabelle love the movie displays!
They also love Mora! Ben always gets Lemon Sorbet with sprinkles. I forced myself to order something other than Coconut and went with the Dark Chocolate Mint. It was wonderful, but very rich!
MMMM, sounds like a yummy day! I can't believe I've never tried Mora yet. What sort of former Bainbridge Islander am I? Maybe this weekend. I'm glad you liked the movie, I can't wait to see it myself!
ReplyDeleteOoooo . . . dark chocolate mint. One of our favorites. In addition to Italian chocolate, and coconut, and mojito, and banana split and . . .
ReplyDeleteI haven't had Mora's in almost a week. I'm having withdrawls.