July 2015

July 2015

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pictures of the Kids

It took me a little longer than I wanted to get pictures of the kids taken this year.  Nathan's school pictures turned out nicely so I ended up ordering a package from the photographer, which I normally don't do because they're so expensive, but I figured it was easier that way!  Kylie had a great photo session with a friend a few months ago at a Young Women's retreat and she requested that I use one of those.  So it was only Jillian and Ben that I had to entice out into the yard for a photo-shoot, but for some reason the weather wasn't cooperating and we were so busy that it took until last week for me to get it done.  When I taking the pictures I always think that none of them turned out, but then after I upload them and look at them on a bigger screen, I usually love all of them!  I think I have pretty cute kids, but I guess I'm kind of partial to them!










1 comment: