July 2015
Friday, November 26, 2010
I'm Dreaming of a White Thanksgiving...
It's snowing! And it's only November 22nd! We haven't even gotten our leaves raked up yet. I don't remember a time when we've had snow before getting the leaves raked. It's supposed to be in the teens overnight, too, so that means icy roads tomorrow. Ugh. I'm not a big fan of snow. I like it in the mountains just fine, but I don't like driving in it. Around here there are so many hills and people just aren't used to it. And I don't have 4WD or AWD in my minivan! It sure is beautiful, though. I got all my errands done this morning, so hopefully I can stay in my nice warm house and do my laundry and watch the kids play in it when they get home. Here's a few pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohh, carpal tunnel stinks. I've got loads of short term remedies, but if surgery is an option, it's worth it.
ReplyDeleteHope you got your laundry done before we lost power!
So how's your ear?
ReplyDeleteBummer about your hands. Just make sure that Dr. Keyes is clear on the fact that any form of treatment MUST NOT interfere with your ability to paddle a kayak. Priorities!