July 2015

July 2015

Monday, April 1, 2013

Glass Beach

Since the weather Saturday and Sunday was so amazing, and Monday was the start of Spring Break, I decided we should go to the beach.  Last year during Spring Break, we discovered "glass beach" and I've been wanting to go back ever since, so it seemed like the perfect time.  We invited some friends and set out for Port Townsend's North Beach Park.  It was supposed to be another beautiful day; the weather didn't really cooperate, but we still had a great time.








Kylie, Ben and I hiked farther than the rest of the group, maybe about 2 miles up the beach, but still didn't feel like we found "the spot." We asked people we saw coming back from even farther than we went and they said they didn't find it either, so I don't know that there really is a specific spot.  We found quite a bit of beach glass, though and enjoyed exploring the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment