July 2015

July 2015

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Test Post

I just discovered Windows Live Writer, a new way to write blog posts.  I’m giving it a try to see what features it has and if it’s easier than publishing through blogger.  So here are some things I can do….

I can finally copy Brooke with her clever strikethrough, although I’m no where near as witty so I probably will never use it anyway.

I can use cool fonts, and change their size.

  1. I can use  numbering
    • and bullet points
And even insert  tables but I can’t tell if they have borders
Maybe they’ll show up when I hit publish?
Oh, I just figured out how to add borders, too! and even make them different sizes!

OK, this feature is awesome…I can even insert a map with bird’s eye view so you can see where I am right now!

Map picture

Can you see me waving from the row of bigger windows on the left?

 

101202-111712

That’s me, sitting by the window, trying out all the features on this cool new editing tool!  Yes, I’m getting really bored.  But inserting pictures is much faster than through blogger.  

OK, I just got transferred into another room to wait some more.  I know I won’t be out of here at noon! 

 

 

https://server33.cey-ebanking.com/CLKPCB/125107626/site/help/passmark/faq.asp

1 comment:

  1. Cool finds! I'll have to play around with that sometime or have you show me how to do it if I can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete