July 2015

July 2015

Friday, April 30, 2010

My New Favorite Song

This one has been stuck in my head for days! Ben's first grade music concert was Wednesday, and all the first graders sang this wonderful song together. They really get into it, don't they?

4 comments:

  1. Great song! It sure beats the garbage that I had to learn in elementary school. Our music teacher was a hippie flower child (who also proceeded to marry/divorce/remarry/redivorce . . . the same 2 guys throughout my entire grade school experience. Very strange.)

    Anyways, we were always singing songs like "The Spinning Wheel" (by Blood, Sweat & Tears) or Blowin' In the Wind (Bob Dylan). At the time, I thought they were SOOO LAME. I would have much rather sang about a cute little hamster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! He is so big now. Last night was so much fun. It was so great to get to spend so much time together! It has been too long.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOo Cute. Love the hand gestures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. classic... Ben is the funniest kid ever...

    ReplyDelete