July 2015

July 2015

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Need More Hours in Your Day?

Get a sick kid and the day seems much longer! You can't go the places you were going to go, or do the things you were supposed to do, unless they're things you can do at home.

Actually, it's kind of a blessing in disguise. Ben woke up yesterday with a sore throat and promptly threw up. No school for him. Instantly, two hours were freed up. I was supposed to volunteer in his class, and he was supposed to get a flu shot after school. Both were cancelled. I have several projects I've been working on that I've been worried about finishing, but suddenly I had more time to get them done. Then this morning, a repeat of yesterday. So my temple trip was cancelled and now I'm staying home today. I am disappointed, because I really do love going to the temple. But there are lots of things I still need to do (like update my blog...) and now I'll be home to do them. I'm just hoping I don't get sick...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, poor Ben! I hope he's better soon and that no one else gets sick. We want to have everyone healthy and happy for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete