July 2015

July 2015

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's Hot, Hot, Hot...and I'm a Wimp, Wimp, Wimp!

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the sunny, warm weather we've had for the past two weeks. Today is getting close to uncomfortable for me, though. 86 at 3:30 in the afternoon. I'm starting to worry about going to the Philippines in 2 1/2 weeks...if I'm hot when it's 86 with 19% humidity, what am I going to do in 90+ with 100% humidity? Melt.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I wasn't the only one feeling just a wee bit edgy about the heat yesterday. Don't get me wrong - I'm not eager to have the rain back. But I was sweatin' while I mowed the yard.

    I wish you luck with the heat in the Philippines! Just mentally prepare yourself to feel constantly wet and sticky. When we were in Mississippi & Turkey, I found that long, loose dresses/skirts were way more comfortable than shorts. I'm sure Kylie won't like that suggestion, but you are welcome to borrow some of my skirts if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete